All 228 art Reviews

Dash doodles Dash doodles

I feel like if EqG was a Disney XD (or even a cartoon network) production, its artwork would resemble something close to this. I hope that sounds like complement, cause it was lol.

The only thing is gamer Dash on the right. Her right eye doesn't seem to be looking at the same place as her left. That said, I completely understand this is just a doodle.

Would love to see this redesign fleshed out more if you decide to come back to her later. I think your art style does her great justice: lithe, muscular, and just completely yummy lol

MoonLordress responds:

lol gamer dash

I honestly don't see what you mean by the eye thing. she looks fine to me :/
I may come back to her soon but I got other plans right now. thanks for the feedback

Asriel Lineart Asriel Lineart

Great piece, dude, big and juicy is the best. Would love to see the other versions.

I'll Try Again Tomorrow I'll Try Again Tomorrow

Damn, pretty relatable. Great piece!

Attractive Reset Button Attractive Reset Button

Jesus christ, great piece, dude. Mercy was the first hero I played when I picked up the game and have been in love ever since.

And you're right, it's hell being a Mercy main. Apparently my team thinks they can through themselves into the midst of the enemy team and that I can just soak up all the damage. It's either fucknuts who leave me to my death, cucks who spam 'need healing', or asshole tanks and bastions who think I'm their person healslut that will just pluck on along after them.

That said, I must be a bit of a masochist because I still loving playing her the most. The victories all the sweeter with her. Sorry for the ramble, but I have a lot of pent up aggression for this game. Thanks for the wonderful art, and I can't wait to see more!

SignHerePlease responds:

I'll try to keep it up for ya <3

Vodka Vodka

Have to say, you're colorful style has done Vodka justice. Great piece. I particularly like her eyes. There's just something about blue eyes that are so alluring.

Can't wait to see more!

Overwatch D.Va Overwatch D.Va

Your vibrant, colorful style certainly suits D.Va!

Cuthulu Cuthulu

I feel like you capture the Lovecraftian spirit really well. Great piece!

Undertale - Undyne Undertale - Undyne

Thought I was the only one. She was definitely my favorite boss. Love this piece by the way.

Wonderland Wonderland

Your style is very fitting for Alice in Wonderland. The use of color in this piece is wonderfully vivid and exciting. I would love to see you revisit Alice again in the future!

Afro Samurai Fanart Afro Samurai Fanart

God damn, dude. An amazing piece to say the least.