Scooby's Bizarre Adventure Scooby's Bizarre Adventure

Totally down with more of this.

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

Wow. This episode was not what I thought it was going ti be. But then again, none of Firth's creation are. However, this episode seemed to have a different tone than the other episodes did. May just be me. I just know this is my favorite episode yet.
Another hit, David.
Stay beautiful.

Xbox One StripKinect Xbox One StripKinect

Lolz for making me smile.

WooleyWorld responds:

Nothing like a hardy half-mouth smile from a kinda-funny webtoon. :p

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

I may have only thrown 300 words into the mix, but I can't express how honored I am to have been apart of this collab. Newgrounds has always been a place I've loved to tromped around, even long before I created my account, so it just gives me the god damn tingles to see so many amazing creators of all fields coming together to make something so fucking amazing. From the games and the movie to the music and story, everything is just topnotch.

So, here's to twenty years of Newgrounds and everyone who has been along for this fucked up ride!

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Kind of wished it was longer.
You did a really a good job with this, it wasn't too hard and it wasn't too easy. But it was hilarious.

Drink Beer, Neglect Family Drink Beer, Neglect Family

This was actually a really enjoyable game. I loved how all of the effects and beer placements were random. That helped keep fresh for quite a bit. Hope to see more games soon.

Cheers.

esayitch responds:

I hope so too, if I get the time to make them :)

Evil-Dog - Waking Dream Evil-Dog - Waking Dream

Awesome work man! All I have ever heard is your punk music, and I think this shows how talented you are and that you are just a great all around musician.

Channel Surfing Channel Surfing

I love the beat. Reminds me a little of some hip hop songs I listened to when I was younger.

sumidiotdude responds:

Thanks buddy, glad to see some nostalgia kicked in.

Ninja Girl Ninja Girl

This was ok. You have a lot of potential, and it seems like you just need some more experience. I actually thought the girls voice in this was pretty tight. It reminded me of a song from long ago that made me appreciate this more. Good luck with future work bro!

sumidiotdude responds:

Thanks dude, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Dash doodles Dash doodles

I feel like if EqG was a Disney XD (or even a cartoon network) production, its artwork would resemble something close to this. I hope that sounds like complement, cause it was lol.

The only thing is gamer Dash on the right. Her right eye doesn't seem to be looking at the same place as her left. That said, I completely understand this is just a doodle.

Would love to see this redesign fleshed out more if you decide to come back to her later. I think your art style does her great justice: lithe, muscular, and just completely yummy lol

MoonLordress responds:

lol gamer dash

I honestly don't see what you mean by the eye thing. she looks fine to me :/
I may come back to her soon but I got other plans right now. thanks for the feedback

Asriel Lineart Asriel Lineart

Great piece, dude, big and juicy is the best. Would love to see the other versions.

I'll Try Again Tomorrow I'll Try Again Tomorrow

Damn, pretty relatable. Great piece!