NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

I may have only thrown 300 words into the mix, but I can't express how honored I am to have been apart of this collab. Newgrounds has always been a place I've loved to tromped around, even long before I created my account, so it just gives me the god damn tingles to see so many amazing creators of all fields coming together to make something so fucking amazing. From the games and the movie to the music and story, everything is just topnotch.

So, here's to twenty years of Newgrounds and everyone who has been along for this fucked up ride!

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Kind of wished it was longer.
You did a really a good job with this, it wasn't too hard and it wasn't too easy. But it was hilarious.

Drink Beer, Neglect Family Drink Beer, Neglect Family

This was actually a really enjoyable game. I loved how all of the effects and beer placements were random. That helped keep fresh for quite a bit. Hope to see more games soon.

Cheers.

esayitch responds:

I hope so too, if I get the time to make them :)

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Oh my god. I don't think I've found myself for a lack of words just from finishing a flash game.

That was definitely an experience, and I'm glad I went through it.

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

Yes, this game has it's good and bad sides. But any player of the thing-thing series knows that thing-thing and thing-thing arena are two different beasts. I found this to be like zombies transit from black ops 2. You have to figure out where your going, what to pick up in between, and to shoot everything in your way while dashing like a bat out of hell. I would like for it to save the objectives you do complete instead of having to complete them again, but I guess that is why it is called Thing-Thing Arena Pro.

Fioras special class Fioras special class

If this is a demo, you should really say so. It has a lot of potential. Just needs a story to it. None of the questions made sense to me. I got them all right second play through and raged a little when the bell range. If it was supposed to be a troll, consider it a good one and that, no bro, I am not mad.

Fear Less! Fear Less!

Amazing concept and amazing execution. I found this refreshing, fun, and inspiring. The music is always really good.

DRAGON BEAT DRAGON BEAT

Yeah! Wave 31! Nailed it! Awesome game thought, and a great time killer.
I thought for a moment that wave 30 was impossible.

the skullkid the skullkid

R. I. P. Chance Banning. Thanks for the great games.

Planet Wars Planet Wars

I found this game to be really enjoyable. For a guy who loves dark graphic novels, I found the cut scenes very appealing. I didnt have any problems with the in-game graphics, instead I thought it went well with the game play. I had a tough time at first, because the default equipment was not good at all for me, but once I started getting O.P. (Over Powered) attachments and maxed out my A.I. capacity and abilities, I walked through the stages lol.